Mar 10, 2010

my very first post

Hi guys!

Sooo.. this is my very first post in this blog. It might not be very good though. I think I will start this whole thing out with, how my day has been.
Well, it has been good. Not the best, but def not bad(btw I'm writing def because I can't spell to defiantilyojakdishbndkh xD).

My friend showed me this thing. It looked really cool, so that's why I got one myself. We have actually been shopping today and we have been eating Ben&Jerry, which is the best icecream like EVER! Today at school.. it was kinda boring. We have been analyzing pictures and commercials today.... BOOOORING! But we have also been visiting the museum, which was quite interesting actually. It was almost not boring. The art was quite exciting, I thought.

And my books arrived today! Yeah! xD

I know my blog looks kinda boring, but I hope that I will soon put some pictures in it or something. I just... don't know how to do it yet! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment