May 2, 2010

fuck no.

It's about 9 pm and I'm ready to partyyyy!

I've been sick all day and now I'm finally feeling better. It's good, because I'm having my exams tomorrow, but there is just one problem: I don't think I can't fall asleep.

I've slept alot today.
Damn it all. --'

I'm just a bit nervous for tomorrow. I'm not worrying about if it's too hard, I know I can do this. It's just... what if I forget something really important? Something like pensils, erasers... my bag?

Btw, I'm having like 7 people following me, which is really cool, especially since I don't know like 4 of them :D. Seriously, thank you for following and all those comments, I've got so far. If I'm not already a follower of yours, it's probably I haven't looked at your blogs yet... but I will soon, hopefully.

Does it seem wierd, that I sometimes write in english, honestly? Well, the reason why I do that, is because I'm hoping to get people from other countries to read my blog. On the other side those people, who are following me are danish, so it doesn't really make any sense.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment