Aug 12, 2010

Money, money, money. Must be funny. In a rich man's world.

You know, sometimes I really want to blog about fashion, but I don't believe that I have much to offer you then.
In fact I read alot of fashionblogs. I really like blogs with affordable fashion, since I'm pretty much broke, but still get ''clothes-money'' from my parents. There are just 2 problems: it won't last forever and it's only 500 danish crowns - that isn't enough sometimes. As I said before, I really want a job. Yesterday I actually walked from shop to shop, asking if I could possibly get a freetimejob. It went well, but I could have been more luckier. I got signed up one time, in case they needed someone, I got 2 applications with me home and I was to come back again on monday in one shop.

By the way, what do you think of the new layout? Look?
Is it better than the last one? I also removed the musicplayer - it kinda fucked up a bit and I was getting tired of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment