Sep 12, 2010

Should probably go to bed, but no thanks.

I'm very tired, but I don't want to sleep now. I don't know why. Feel like I just have to post something on my blog.
Congratz to bestfriend, Julie Würtz. Too lazy to post a link, but she is following me, so take a look at her blogs. They are in Danish, but they are really good. :)



Vampire Diaries started again! I love that show. It is so exciting, all of it. I just love this song - I hope Mads Langer's song will be releashed soon as well. It sounds really good. I'm so happy, that he is getting so succesful, he is really nice guy - trust me. His father is a teacher at my old school. Actually, he was once my some-kind-of-dramaclassteacher. I must say, that he is not exactly my favourite teacher(he's okay), but he got me and many other students free tickets to a Mads Langer koncert, that was kinda exclusive, because you had to win the tickets. It was pretty cool, and I loved to see Mads performing.

Sometimes I think that I love the town, I'm living in, but then again - it is still kinda boring. I want to move to London or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment