Sep 23, 2010

thursday

Oh, how I hate thurdays sometimes. I'm writing this in school. We're having Science right now. I hate it. It is just so boring.
I'm just so, well, not happy today. Everything just seem so grey and unhappy. I just hope that it will get better. I feel like some sort of karma is after me. Yesterday was like the best day of the month for some reason, today is just... ehhh..
I'm having to 2 o'clock today, so it could be worse. I feel like skipping volley, but I can't. Our new coach is just so pissed off, because we keep canceling volley. Why won't he just understand, that we're all very busy at the moment. You know, I do actually have a life, and I'm not dreaming of becoming an elite-volleyplayer or something. Apparently he is.

Fuck! Now, I don't know what the hell we're doing in class.... lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment