The guy next-door is having a party. He is my age, so yeah, it is kinda depressing, but we have never got along. I hate him to be honest. I think he is disgusting.
He always try to mock me, pretty much everytime I see him. Especially when his friends are there too, but of course not when his family is there. Pathetic.
Everytime I am just thinking ''For God's sake, you're not cool, so why don't you fuck off, instead of bothering me?''.... yeah, I should def say that or something like that next time.
It's wierd because his family is actually really nice. oO
btw this is my 50th post - CELEBRATION! :D
and London was great. I really miss that city and I want to go back so badly. I think I want to live there, when I get older. It is so boring here. There is nothing to do.
okay, so I just realized that this is the 50th post - for me! ooops. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment