i'm going to be completely honest with you. it wasn't what i expected it to be. it was not good, believe me, but rather................
FUCKING BRILLIANT, AMAZING, FANTASTIC...! Never seen anything like it! People, be ready for spoilers, cause I can't garantee that I won't say anything about what happens(it's not completely like the book!).
My heart was seriously beating so hard through the whole film - I swear, I can't remember anything of what happens! And I couldn't sit still. Can a 16 year old really get a heartattack? 'Cause I think I was about to get one all the time really!
I'm still so hyped and oh, and Neville! He was defiently the hero in this, much more than in the book. He fought and it was so brilliantly made. And he likes Luna in this, and that's okay with me.
And the fight! Oh the fight! My high expectations were too low for this! It was amazing, and unlike the book Harry and Voldemort actually had a proper fight. I have always found that a little dissappointing in the book, cause it was just like ''Avada Kedavra!'', ''Expillarmus!'' boom dead! In film it was much better actually. The fight was awesome, the battle at Hogwarts was amazing. If I wasn't so hyped all the time, I would have cried and I nearly did that. Fred, Tonks, Snape, Remus.... and so many other scenes, like where Harry dies or is about to.
loved it. Loved it all. As a diehard Harry Potter fan, this can't get any better. This was more than a proper ending to such a loved story and francise. It was beyond amazing. Really.
I think I'm going to stop here! Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment