Jun 1, 2010

SKIVE BEACH PARTY!!!

Finally. I have been waiting for this like a year now, or something. This year I have camp - IT'S GOING TO BE SO AAAAWESOME! :D
(And yes, I know that it's called Skive Festival, but it will always be Beach Party for me - dunno why they changed the name in general??)

I seriously can't wait for tomorrow, but I'm so stressed. There are like a thoundsand things, I have to do. I have to get stuff for my costume, which have to be before friday. I need to study for my english exam. My laptop's broken, and all my examstuff was on that - so now it's all deleted. I have to get ready for this friday, with all the entertainment and all that, but it's not that hard at all.
But I'm just going to focus on having a good time. I can't wait for the concerts to come. Green Day, Joan Jett, Mika, White Lies, Rise Against, Dúné.... and so much more!! :D
I really wanna go to Roskilde though. I mean, I really REALLY want to hear Paramore, The Hives, Muse and all that. It's so unfair! :o

1 comment: