Jul 22, 2010

I THINK I SAW MARC JACOB

I'm not lying!
When I was in Paris, me and my family went to a Marc Jacobs store near Louvre(I think). We talked to one of employers, who was a male and wore a tanktop. He showed us these very cool t-shirts, with some celebrities on them, who were naked and against skincancer. Apparently they were rare and limited, and could only be found in this shop. The thing is while we were there in the shop, there was a man in it too. My mum later said, while we were walking in the streets, that he looked like Marc Jacob.
We went then to another Marc Jacobs store in about an hour. There was this man again! :o

I have really regretted that I didn't buy one of those t-shirts. They were really cool and not that expensive. In fact, there was a Alice In Wonderland-t-shirt in Disneyland that was more expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment