Jul 26, 2010
just listen to this
Just gonna stand there
And watch me burn
But that's alright
Because I like
The way it hurts
Just gonna stand there
And hear me cry
But that's alright
Because I love
The way you lie
I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now
Wish right now, wish right now
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now
Wish right now, Wish right now
Just gonna stand there
And watch me burn
But that's alright
Because I like
The way it hurts
I could really use a wish right now
Wish right now, Wish right now
I could really use a wish right now
Wish right now, Wish right now
Ohhh ohhh ohhh
Just gonna stand there
and watch me cry
I could really use a wish right now
I love the way you lie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment