Hey, finally the exams are over, so right now I'm watching the tv-show ''Freaks and Geeks''. So far I'm at episode 2 and so far I like it really much. It has James Franco, Seth Rogen and Jason Segel - how awesome is that! And they are young. So young. It is from 1999, but it is set in the beginning of the 80's. And it is about these geeks and freaks - obviously. Hahah. There is this girl named Lindsay, who used to be a geek(mathlete and good grades), but she is kinda tired of who she is, so she starts to hang out with the freaks. The bad guys, you know. Those who does illegal stuff, smoke, drink and such.
For some weird it only lasted one season, so that sucks. What else sucks it that I'm sick and I can't really think clearly, so excuse me for my very bad English. It will be better in the next post, I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment