It's been such a long time since I last wrote on this blog. Sorry about that, if there is even anyone who cares anymore. I just haven't felt like writing anything. I haven't been on Tumblr in like a month either. I don't know why. I guess I just needed a break from it, because I do miss it though. I love Tumblr. :)
Anyway, I don't know if much has happend since last. I'm almost finished with my first year of an STX education, so I should be studying for my last exam(Samfundsfag/Society - ugh, which is really annoying, because I've got like a 10 already). I didn't pass my Spanish yeartest though, and I don't know why. I guess I just wasn't enough prepared for it. It really sucks, because I'm actually good at Spanish, but I guess the angst just took over, when I was in there. I can easily read a text up without failing at anything - AT HOME. When I was in there, everything just kinda went wrong. I forgot my gramma, what I should say and how to pronounce the words correctly. I even said ''und'' instead of ''y'', because I was so nervous. How fucked up is that!
But I know that I'm better than that. Even though I was sad afterwards, I'm just glad that it was only a yeartest. It hardly matters. Now I'm just nervous for my next(and thankfully also last this year) exam. I hope everything goes well.
Has anything else happend? Hmm.. probably. I just don't remember. It's like; ''Yes, a lot has happend!'' and ''No, it's the same pretty much''.
But I think I will start writing on this blog again. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment